Version 1.0Released on Jun 4th, 2019
- New Initial release for Android
The GuideMe mobile application is designed for visually impaired persons as end users. GuideMe incorporates the author's desire to enable the self-management of visually impaired people in a modern environment. The application was created with the aim to help and facilitate management and orientation in the both, interior and exterior environment, during carrying out daily tasks in everyday life and other tasks that require the physical presence of a particular person in exterior environment, such as different public institutions.
It is totally free for use!
Our team of enthusiasts, who were engaged so the application see the light of the day
Effective Date: Jun 4, 2019
- through our Services, and
- in text and electronic messages between you and our support team.
Via GuideMe.rs website or mobile applications we collect several types of information about visitors and/or users of our Services. We may collect this information either directly when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the Website or mobile applications.
Your personal data will be collected and processed when you register or create an account on GuideMe.rs, subscribe to a newsletter, submit feedback, fill out a survey, or when you reach us via contact form on GuideMe.rs. Depending upon the activity on the Website or mobile applications, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to continue with that activity. We also collect your Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address. We use your IP address in order to diagnose problems with our servers and/or software, and/or to manage our Services and to gather demographic information about visitors and users.
We may collect certain information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. Such information tells us about your equipment, browsing actions, the resources that you access and use our Services on GuideMe.rs, such as your operating system and browser type. We use analytics and similar services (Cookies) in order to gain information about usage patterns, which help us to deliver a better and more personalized service to our users, customize our Services according to your individual preferences, speed up searches and add categories and content that does not exist on GuideMe.rs, but for which visitors and users expressed their interest.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To present content from our Website and mobile applications in an effective manner for your computer or mobile device,
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you,
- To contact you about our Website and mobile applications, or Services,
- In any other way, for example when you provide the information or when we prompt you regarding a new use of information about you.
- if it is required by law enforcement or judicial authorities, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation,
- to protect our rights, reputation, property or the safety of us or others,
- to defend or enforce our rights or your obligations,
- to a third party with your prior consent to do so,
You can change your Personal Data associated with your account on the Website and mobile applications, online by logging into GuideMe.rs and changing your Personal Data on your profile.
You can access some of the information that we collect about you. For example, by logging into your account, you can access certain Personal Data we maintain about you.
With respect to your communications preferences, you can unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the instructions included in the newsletter you receive from us. If your email address has changed and you would like to continue to receive newsletters, you will need to sign-up again for the newsletters with your new email address.
Also, you have choices with respect to Cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you may be able to choose to accept or to reject all cookies, or to be notified when a cookie is set. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our Websites or mobile applications may not work properly in your case.
You can access to your account on the Website or mobile applications only through a password and/or unique user name selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone, that you change your password often using a combination of letters and numbers, and that you ensure you use a secure web browser. We are not responsible for activities that result from your own neglect to safeguard the secrecy of your password and username. If you share a computer with anyone, you should always log out of your account after you are finished, in order to prevent access to your information from other users of that computer.
Please notify us as soon as possible if your username or password is compromised at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, you need to be aware of the following:
- there are security limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control,
- the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website and mobile application cannot be guaranteed and we shall have no liability to you or any third party for loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration of such information, and
- any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Data in our control may have been compromised, we will try to notify you. In that case, we will use your email address and notify you by e-mail, with your consent to our use of email as a means of such notification.
We currently do not share personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your permission.
For general questions, bug reports or press inquires please fill out the form below.
Something went wrong. Please enter correct data and / or try again.
Thanks for a message! We'll get back to you shortly.